Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Snake Eggs

Have you ever seen rattle snake eggs?

I was asked this question yesterday when I went to my parents house and was talking with my dad and papa.

"Nope, and I don't care to look." You see, I am terrified, terrified of snakes.

After much convincing that my papa had owned them for a long time (aka there's no way they were going to hatch and pop out at me) and that I could take pictures for this dang blog...well, I looked.


........


BUZZ! POP! POP! Screeeaaaammm!!

Yep, they got me.
 The "snake eggs"
  A bobby pin, button, and rubber band

Apparently growing up with no brothers and in the city wasn't always to my advantage. And the fact that I am gullible. And I will do anything (like look at stinkin' snake eggs) for a good picture. 

Nice trick. You definitely got me. And my mom, and my sister, and the dogs... Boys!


 

1 comment: