Friday, October 18, 2013

14


October 16, 2013
How far along? 14 weeks down, 26 to go!
Maternity clothes? Some bottoms – tops still fit
Stretch marks? No
Sleep: Really good
Best moment this week: I shared my week 13 picture on Facebook and everyone loved the bump which was so fun. We are also looking into getting me a mama car/SUV since my two-door car isn’t very baby friendly.
Miss anything? Not having heartburn and feeling like a zombie after 7:00PM
Movement: Not yet but maybe in the next few weeks!
Food cravings: Cereal and turkey sandwiches
Anything making you queasy or sick:  I think I can finally say no!! :)
Gender: We find out November 18th but won’t share until Thanksgiving
Labor signs: No
Symptoms: Heartburn, feeling extremely full after I eat, little twinges in my belly and sides which I think means the belly is stretching out. I also read that my organs are shifting around as well to accomodate baby – weird!
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy – it’s been a great week!
Looking forward to: We can’t wait to find out what this baby is; I am literally counting down the days. I’m also really excited for my next appointment October 30th when we can hear the heart beat again.

Photo shoot outtakes...
 This
 little
 one
 well, she is right in the middle of these weekly photo shoots. As you can see her dad had to stop to give kisses, and then Gertie wanted in the picture with her baby and mama too.
Giddy not so much... She either does this or stares at us in the doorway, though she's still a happy pup. However, I think she knows what's coming her way and that she won't be the baby anymore, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment