Sunday, March 27, 2011

Living Room

I have yet to blog much on house updates, so I thought the living room was a good place to start. This room was probably the most difficult for me to decorate. It has gone through several furniture arrangements, a new wall of paint, and a transition from country style to a more modern traditional look with blues and chocolate browns. It is also pretty formal, but I'm sure that will change in the next few years once there's babies crawling around. :) I'll let the pictures do the talking...
  
Before (view from top of stairs)
 

High gloss and flat paint stripes on accent wall                                                              
in transition...

and today...
We do still need to buy a TV stand once the hubby wires the cable upstairs..
One thing I've definitely learned is that it takes time to decorate and get each room to where it's really you and you love it. Although, I have heard from many, you are really never done decorating and updating your home. And once you are, you move. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment