Friday, January 27, 2012

It's Official

It's official. I have my master's degree. I came home from work today and found the envelope my bro-in-law so kindly placed on my computer. Just sitting there waiting for me to open it, which I did with a small gasp and a big grin. I'm proud of myself. I worked my butt off for this. I will have my time to brag and shine and send a chain text message and photo to my loved ones. We all need these moments in life where we can just sit back, tell ourselves good work, and show off a little. And now I'm sharing and showing off a little with you. :)


What a great way to end my exhausting week. I think I will celebrate with a little drink and a long nap. Ha!

And here's another picture of my babies because I just can't help myself. I have the cutest, most loving little pups a girl could ever ask for. 
OK. My bragging is done now. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Lauren!!! What a great achievement. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Lauren! What a huge accomplishment! We should get together with Carosa to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Bupps, Congratulations!!!!!

    You are a very Special Person to do what you do and it shows... You always seem to have a plan and work until you accomplish it. This is just one more important and special accomplishment in your life.
    Love You,
    You Dad who is very proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete