Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Week

Lately I have seen a lot of blogs posting pictures of their weeks, and a lot of them with instagram photos. So, I've decided to do my own version too because I love the idea. And I love, love, love instagram. 

So here goes - my week in photos, instagram style.
 Gertie sitting pretty
 World's best (or worst?) beggar
 New artwork from Etsy
 Grilled PB&J yumm!
 Sunglasses + amazing January weather = happy me
 Beagle lovin'
 Yep - we smooch on the lips. Don't be grossed out.
 Officially done with my master's
Giddy is either trying to be a gangster, or she's just begging. Your call.

I know, I know. Six out of nine of these photos are of Beagles. Yes, I may be slightly obsessed...but I think you knew that already. Happy weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment