Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Why hello blog world. It's definitely been awhile. The past few months have been filled with a new roomie (my bro-in-law), holidays, concerts, birthdays, weddings, work, and school, school, school. This week I will wrap up my final semester of grad school and will have a life again. Cue the Hallelujah chorus. Don't get me wrong - I'm very proud of this (almost) accomplishment. But it's been a lot of work and reading and paper filled weekends and evenings.

This weekend I decided to procrastinate take some time to prepare my home for the Christmas season. I still have another paper to write, so I'll let the pictures speak for themselves...

 I had helpers...
Beagle ornament (Gertie has one too of course)


 our first ornament <3
 Giddy, Mat, Josh, me, Gertie

love this Braves nutcracker
 and can't forget the nativity set!

Happy decorating, Christmas shopping, and holiday baking. And in all the fuss and busyness and excitement, remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment