Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sunshiny Saturday

Today, it is gorgeous out! The Beagles have been in and out, in and out, coming in with panting tongues and open mouthed grins. They lap up some water, nap, and they're back outside exploring their yard and soaking up the sun.

I am inside recovering. I have allergies and usually end up with a sinus infection as a result two to three times a year. I felt this sinus infection coming on early in the week, and by Thursday I was done. I ended up with a fever (something I haven't had since probably high school) and stayed home in bed all day Friday, minus a quick trip to the doctor and Target to get a prescription. But, no worries, the medicine, sleep, and sunshine are nursing me back to health quickly.

I recently found out about a new app for my iphone called Instagram. I love it. It's kind of like photoshop (although I have never used photoshop, but that's what I've been told) for your phone. You take a picture and then you choose a setting (is that the correct term?) for your photo - like black and white, 1970's looking/old school picture..that's the best way I can think to describe it. Check it out. You'll love it too.

Here are some of the photos. Notice we are all in bed the majority of these. We have done a lot of napping in the last 48 hours. I think the Beagles actually enjoy me being sick. Rude.






I love my girls sleeping. So cute. Enjoy the sunshine everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment