Saturday, April 2, 2011

Harriet Bella

*Warning! Cheesy dog post alert. Don't say I didn't warn you...

Nine years ago yesterday, this little one came into our {mine, my parents', my sister's, and even the hubby's} lives.


Harriet Bella was no April Fool's joke, even though I couldn't believe she was mine..err ours. :)

Her life started out a little rough, but once she landed in our arms, she's been kept safe and loved beyond belief. Isn't it funny how such a small animal can bring such love and joy into a home? God's little miracles. Other than babies of course. But I don't have any babies yet. Just precious pups.


Here are some photos of "big moments" in her (and my) life:
Harvey, her best friend and companion for seven years.


College - the only time I cried when I went to college was when I had to tell her goodbye. Pathetic? I think not. ;)


 My graduation - we had just lost Harvey and I was getting married in two weeks. Bitter and sweet.

 "The puppies" - Moose came into our lives January 2008. The Beagles April 2008.


Love Harriet's expression here - "You brought not one, but three damn puppies into my life? 
Jeez. I'm turning gray just thinking about it." :) 

Harriet will be 10 in August, and I am so thankful for her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment