Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Week 3

Another great week has quickly passed me by. It was packed with time spent with family and friends, the Super Bowl, school conferences, my mom's birthday, a wonderful day off, and a secret trip to an old speak easy. Here's my week in photos - this week with a combo of instagram and i-phone pics (which is why some are a little blurry).

 my little helper
 my handsome hubby and me
 a tooth brushing failure - "I kill you now toothbrush"
 Super Bowl
 our not-so-healthy but very tasty spread
 butt touchdown :)
 the birthday girl and my first baby
 delicious birthday cake my dad made
 my first time to a speak easy - Manifesto
 certain rules that must be followed there - it was a cool place!
 my hubby woke up to this one morning <3

Have a wonderful week and a very happy and lovey dovey Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment