Sunday, February 26, 2012

Boulevard

We recently visited the Boulevard Brewery. We got a group together, and what a great start to a fun weekend it was. 
Even though I'd already been to this brewery and several others, I always find myself learning more. There is so much to them. 
 Tour time!
 I was annoyed by the glare until I saw what it was - the KC skyline.
Breweries are an art. A process. A test of patience for the right results. It is so fascinating what all goes into the making of one single bottle filled with deliciousness.
 1989 - a brewery was established...and I got a baby sister.:)
 Our silhouettes
 Amazing and unique flooring
What a fun tour! And the tasting at the end is never a dull part.
 Mat and the Dans
After the tour, we went out for yummy Mexican. Then I somehow ended up at a KU-Mizzou watch party - the big and last border showdown. It was intense and though I was mostly cheering for KU, there was always that feeling of doing something wrong the entire time. Whew! It was a nail bitter, but the group was very happy with the results. Unfortunately my Wildcats didn't have the same luck that day. At least the hubby was happy. All-in-all though, it was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment