Friday, March 16, 2012

Spring Break

Spring Break is almost over (boooo) and it has been absolutely amazing. I don't want it to end. The hubby had to work which meant it was a staycation for me. The weather has been beautiful, and I have thoroughly enjoyed sleeping in, spending time with my girls, doing stuff around the house, and getting to spend some extra time with friends and family. Here are some pictures to recap this great week:
 Spending time with this cutie Jonah
 Freshly painted toes and new sandals
 Lounging on the deck - easily my favorite picture of the week
 Well, I got a little too bored and made an emergency fire kit (old, ugly, slip resistant shoes from when I worked at Chili's, socks, and two collar/leash combos for the pups)...
 ...and a tornado kit - water, whistles, flashlights, blankets, leashes, collars with old dog tags, first aid kit, and some food (I need more though). At least we are somewhat prepared should the worst happen. Let's hope we never have to use it though. OK? Thanks.
 Doggy playdate with the cousins - the "puppies"
 The whole crew - Gertie, Moose, Harriet, and Giddy
 AC in March? AC in March! This is unheard of, and I love it!!
 Heads out the window with flapping ears
 Tongues hanging out. I swear she's smiling. :)
 A little decorating for our downstairs fireplace - Before
 After - I love the new additions!
 This is probably my favorite picture in the whole wide world, and I love this new frame!
 Lots and lots of sleeping
 and more sleeping
 NCAA basketball, including a Missouri upset. My hubby made me take this picture. He is a KU freak and claims this is one of the happiest days of his life. Oh babe...

Tomorrow is St. Patty's Day, and we all get to pretend we're Irish. Well, I won't really be pretending. With a maiden name of Greenough, you can't argue with me. Ha! Here's to a wonderful, green weekend and a very quick 4th quarter. I'm ready for summer! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment