Thursday, June 2, 2011

Busy, Busy June

Life is busy. The hubby and I drove to Chicago for Memorial Day Weekend to visit family and watch my brother-in-law graduate from high school. A post will be coming your way soon about this. (Hopefully.) This week is summer conference in my district, and I am also in the midst of two busy and condensed online classes. Next week is going to be even more busy. Next week I will continue taking the two online classes, as well as a face-to-face class (condensed into four all day class sessions, whew). Did I mention summer school starts next week too? Yeah, now you believe me when I say I'm busyBut, all-in-all, it's a good busy because it means that (assuming all goes well the rest of this month and next semester) I will receive my master's degree in December, yippee!

Other than reading away, writing, researching, listening to speakers, and completing projects, I did manage to squeeze in some time to Skype with my sister in Rome.

There she is! Best part of my day. She is on a four day holiday now. (I sound so European.) Today she attended a parade, tomorrow she is going shopping and visiting the Vatican, and Saturday she is taking a day trip to the beach. Life is good for this girl, and I couldn't be happier...well, unless I was right there with her. ;)

And now I am off to bed. Please excuse my lack of blogging, oh for the next couple of weeks because it is and will continue to be a busy, busy June.

No comments:

Post a Comment