Saturday, June 25, 2011

World's Scarediest Dogs

Wednesday we went on a little adventure to the vet. We, meaning Giddy, Gertie, and myself. To put it bluntly, my dogs are not brave. They go from being excited explorers, sniffing around at all the scents outside the building to intense panting, whining, and desperately wanting to be in my lap. Both of them. All 52 pounds combined. It doesn't really work out that well for me.

They had a rough day though. Three shots. Blood taken. And they got microchiped, something I'd been wanting to do for a long time, so I caved and spent the $100. I felt bad they were so scared. Thankfully the vet took them in the back to do all of the above so the vet could have a few extra hands to help and comfort the scardy dogs. This was perfectly fine by me.

I am not very brave when it comes to my furry babies being upset. I've already told my mom when I have real babies I am going to be a mess.

Here are some snap shots of the "adventure":
Help! Save me!
 I'm staying right here in my mama's lap
 Attempting to comfort each other :)

Then they slept the entire way home.
 
All three of us are glad we only have to take this adventure once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment