Monday, June 13, 2011

Summertime

Summer is...

luscious, ripened, juicy, red strawberries and other fruits to snack on.

Summer is...

a short drive to 7 Eleven to enjoy a freezing and refreshing SLURPEE - your choice of concoction. Mine is Coke and Cherry.

Summer is...


delicious!


Summer is...

the reddish glow of my girl's head when the sun hits it just right.

And...

a soft, pink tongue, ever-so-gently hanging out as my other girl seeks some shade.

I can't help but see two smiles as well.

Summer is marvelous, relaxing, slow-paced, and when life reminds you to slow down and enjoy the little things.

2 comments:

  1. Great pics, and I agree, summer is all of those things :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mallorie! I love your blog and cute ideas, themes, buttons, etc. :)

    ReplyDelete