Friday, June 24, 2011

Happy (very late) Father's Day!

This is very late. I blame it on master's classes and jail. And no I did not go to jail..well not really. I'm teaching summer school there. It's fun and interesting and makes me appreciate "life on the outs" much, much more.

Anyway, to the point. Last Sunday was Father's Day, and I want to take some time to recognize the fathers in my life.

Grandpa Greenough
With my grandma and sister at my sister's HS graduation 2008

Papa
  me, Papa, and Morgan in Estes Park March 2010

Rocky - world's best FIL
All six of us Punta Cana, DR last summer 

My amazing father Jay 
 
Dancing at my wedding
 The five of us a few years ago at the Plaza
My dad is an amazing father to my sister and I. He has always been one to tell us stories and taught us to be open with one another. He is loving, caring, and very protective of his girls. He is so supportive and always there whenever you need to talk. He is a GREAT dad.

Lots of love to all the amazing father figures in my life. And to my hubby who is an excellent father to our furry babies if I do say so myself! :) Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment