Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sister Update

For any of you that were wondering, Morgan has arrived in Rome. Here is a brief update in photos I snagged off her latest Facebook posting:

 She's here! (So cute and excited.)
 Lovely view off her apartment terrace
 She can see the Vatican in the distance
 Her bathroom is...interesting. The shower has no curtain, and it has a hand held shower she will have to use to, well shower with. There is also a washing machine in the top, left corner next to the sink. Oh and a bideu! (If you don't know what that is you can google that one yourself.)

I miss you already sissy, but most of all I hope you are having a fabulous time so far. I also hope as I type this you are sleeping and getting yourself adjusted to Roman time! Ciao Bella and love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment